As aesthetic and sleek all the apple products are, the charging bricks and its wires can be that much more repelling to look at and even manage. Being part of the apple eco system also means being part of a wired mess to charge each product. This problem is solvable by setting up an apple charging station and this article will help you to choose the best one.
Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charger
The ultimate apple charging station is the Belkin Magsafe charger.
- 15 W charging speed and compatible with the latest Iphones.
- It’s magsafe compatible making it much more safer and easy to use.
- Phone can be charged in both landscape and portrait mode.
- Dedicated spots for the apple watch and air pode with max charging of upto 5W.
- The design is super sleek and attractive just like any other apple product even though it’s not an apple product.
- Officially licensed by apple.
- Easy to dock
We did not observe any cons in this charger but if you did any let us know in the comment section below.
Mophie 3-In-1 Wireless Charging Stand
A good alternative to the belkin wireless charging station if you have an iphone 11 or an even older model.
- Charges your apple watch, air pods and iphone all at the same time.
- Max wattage of 7.5 W
- Allows for phone charging in both landscape and portrait mode.
- The apple watch can be put in landscape mode to use the nightstand mode.
- The Non-slid enables you to charge your phone at an angle.
- Easy to use and very reliable.
- Isn’t compatible with iphone 12 and above that’s because of mag safe.
- You may need to remove the cover of your phone to charge.
- Highly susceptible to finger prints.
Apple MagSafe Duo Charger
The most travel friendly charger.
- Very small in size compared to the other stations.
- It’s foldable for easy storage and travel friendly.
- Magnetic alignment.
- Compatible with all iphones, air pods and the apple watches.
- Provides for the highest speed of charging the devices are capable of receiving.
- It does not come with a power brick.
- Can only charge two of your devices at once.
- Doesn’t support fast charging for Apple Watch Series 7
Lamicall Desktop Holder 2 in 1
The most budget friendly charging station.
- There’s a hold for both the phone and watch to prevent fall.
- Compatible with all apple watch models and iphone models from iphone 6.
- Non-slip and sturdy construction.
- Allows the phone to be held at an angle.
- Very affordable
- Isn’t compatible with the airpods.
- It’s wired
Logitech Powered 3-in-1 Dock
The most versatile apple charging station.
- Can charge two iphones simultaneously.
- Charges the iphone, air pods and the apple watch all at once.
- Upto 7.5W fast charging for iphones and 10W for android phones.
- Case friendly
- Difficult to align the airpods because of the lack of a dedicated divot.
The best apple charging station according to us will have to be the Belkin Magsafe but it mostly depends on your own needs and usage. The others are listed to fit your needs and requirements and the way you personally chose to use your charger.
All the stands mentioned in this list are highly durable and mostly case friendly so you won’t have to risk your phone security to charge it. The stands also have a non-slide design to protect your phone and other devices while charging.